Monday, April 22, 2013

Team Worldwide Treasury Challenge 119 Winner

The winner of the 119th Team Worldwide Treasury Challenge featuring
a miniature clay house by TheAtticPrincess

is this treasury:


'destination' by CatchSomeRaes


 


$86

$14

$18

$38

$5

$20

$20

$35

$28.6

$50

$12

$40

$30

$10

$26

$55
 
Lina from TheAtticPrincess says
"I was immediately transferred to my favorite destination on earth, the beach, I could almost touch the sand and feel the sea breeze...Alex and Sandra's treasury reflected my love for it and featured my rustic miniature house in its ideal surroundings!"

Congratulations to Sandy on this lovely collection! Please take a minute to give this treasury and CatchSomeRaes' shop some love! You can view all the great treasuries created for this challenge by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment